Thursday, August 21, 2008

Laser Toy for Dogs

One of the best investments I've made in some time is the Petsport Laser Chase II. For a mere $5, you can entertain your dogs (and cats) by having them chase the little red dot this tiny laser makes. I can stand in the middle of the room, and shine the light at the far door, and the dogs run off chasing it. Then shine it in the opposite direction, and they run off like a bunch of dog fanatics chasing raw steak.

The only thing is I've noticed it only seems to work with younger dogs. The older dogs I've tested it with just haven't been interested. But the young dogs are so fanatical about it that I have to say the laser toy is a great way to exercise and entertain them, burning off lots of excess energy. If you're looking to get rid of excess energy in your dogs without killing yourself this is what you're looking for. Its so funny and the dogs enjoy themselves so much, I filmed a video of it I may be posting soon.

You've got to be careful not to shine it in directly their eyes, but other than that its been the best $5 I've ever spent on a dog!

No comments: