Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dog Sexually Assaulted at Animal Shelter!

If you can believe it, a dog was sodomized at an animal shelter in Albuquerque, New Mexico which happens to be my home town. When I first read the story, after getting over my shock, I thought that this was probably a city animal shelter. But I was even more shocked to find out it was the Animal Humane Society shelter.

At least it wasn't a shelter employee, which was what I first thought. Apparently the suspect has broken into four different animal shelters to engage in his sick behavior. Police have collected evidence using techniques normally reserved for rape victims. All I can say is this guy has severe problems, and it certainly causes worry about the security of animal shelters.

Read about it here.

No comments: